55ft Narrow boat liveaboard
Location: Lough Erne
Engine(s): Barrus Shire 12 45 (Yanmar) diesel
55ft Narrowboat built in 2012 as live aboard as well as a cruising home. Powered by Barrus Shire 12 45HP diesel engine.
Hull, Engine and Equipment
- 55ft steel hull, base plate 10mm, sides 6mm, topsides 4mm
- Foam sprayed insulation and Double glazed windows
- Barrus Shire 12 45 (Yanmar) diesel with 50 amp and 240 amp alternators. Approx 356 engine hours
- Vetus 60 12 Bow Thruster.
- Fitted with Qty 1 88 amp hour starter battery and qty 5 110 amp hour domestic batteries.
- Safe Shore Marine Galvanic isolator.
- Victron 12v 50amp battery charger.
- 3000 watt soft start inverter.
- EPSolar mppt solar charge controller with MT5 meter controlling 3 110 watt Canadian solar panels on tilting mounts.
- 650/700 watt microwave oven.
- 4 burner, oven and grill LPG cooker.
- Indesit 1200 spin washing machine.
- Under counter Fridge freezer new March 2018.
- Solid fuel stove with boiler supplying hot water to the taps and the radiator.
- Calorifier holding hot water from engine, stove or immersion heater.
- 2 settee berths with inbuilt storage, 3 2door cupboards. 3 1 door cupboards, folding table. Airing cupboard over the hot water cylinder cupboard.
- Freeview tv with Vision Plus Aerial, Freesat box and aerial.
Bathroom – Dometic toilet, wash hand basin, bath with shower over and 2 stainless steel cupboards.
Corridor – 3 long shelves and a computer area with wall and under bench cupboards and printer slide.
- Bed with storage
- 2x 5 drawer units
- wall cupboards
- large wardrobe space
- small sets of shelves
- 6x fire extinguishers
- 1x fire blanket
- 2x smoke alarms
- 1x carbon monoxide alarm
Back to All Boats